Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 / 31歳 ... じじ?

Man

I´m too young to be this old
31 man, I use to call Sir people this age when i started teaching 11 years ago.
And here I am, I'm still the same clueless asshole that was so afraid of turning 30 and it pains me to admit it but I'm still the same jerk that has no idea what is it that he wants to do with his life.

I've read so much in the last year about my so called generation, you know, we are not part of he famous generation X,we don't have that nice of a moniker,if any people are happy calling us "Generation Y" and all that emerging adulthood stuff I read and all of those unfulfilled hopes we had at times made me feel really miserable but...You know what...and this came out of the blue....despite feeling so bad for my master's degree studies and the fact that I left UVM in the way I had to....I'm finally starting to feel comfortable in my own skin...it took forever...it was not enough having to deal with Rafael G at at a young age and working from the same point, I know I've been lucky and that in reality I haven't struggled at all, but know, when I see the lush lives of some I can finally tell that I owe nothing to life and life owes me nothing, perhaps and I agree with people, I've been cut off of opprtunities by people who deserved it way less than I did, but I regret nothing (now) and I'm grateful for what my choices are and have been.

I'm ready to finally become an adult...but hey...my generation (the males at least) suffer from this acutte Peter Pan Syndrome, so don't blame if you catch me playing FIFA 12 or Portal 2, this is what people my age do now in addition and not instead of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cuando esto es una conversación, todos ganamos